General Questions about Cloud Hosting for Redis™
01. What service do you provide?
- What we provide is a fully managed hosting service for Redis™. Our hosting environment is built on our self-developed cloud application management platform.
02. What's your cloud hosting platform for Redis™?
- It is our quick evolving hosting solution for Redis™. It takes advantage of container and Kubernetes, which is the most popular and dominant container-orchestration system.
03. What does the fully managed hosting service mean?
- Fully managed hosting means that all Redis™ on our platform are completely managed by us. Our maintenance work includes but not limited to the application deployment, migration, backup, security and upgrade, leaving you time and energy to stay focused on the application development.
04. What functions does your control panel provide?
- Aside from general operations to manage your hosting, our control panel supports administrative functions for Redis™, including FTPS server, monitoring metrics, and Shell / SSH.
05. How do you provide technical support?
- We provide technical support 24/7 via email. Sales department is available 24/7 via live chat and email. Billing department can be approached Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m via email.
06. What is the philosophy behind your managed hosting service for Redis™?
- Our philosophy is to provide managed hosting services for Redis™ with affordable prices to small and medium-sized businesses.
07. How many data centers do you have?
- Currently, we have four data centers located in Dallas, Bend, Charlotte, and Denver, allowing clients to deploy applications as close to their target audience as possible.
Technical Questions about Cloud Hosting for Redis™
01. What Redis™ version do you support?
- Currently, we support Redis™ 6.0 only.
02. Does your managed hosting for Redis™ support SSL connection?
- Yes. The SSL connection is enabled by default for each newly created Redis™ on our cloud hosting platform for Redis™.
03. Do you do backups for my Redis™?
- Yes. Our Kubernetes platform takes backups regularly. The backup frequency varies by hosting plan. Please note that we implement weekly backup for free-trial applications.
04. Can I take backups of my Redis™ in your managed hosting for Redis™?
- Yes. You can back up your Redis™ via our hosting control panel and download them.
05. Do you have access limits to my Redis™ in the managed hosting service for Redis™?
- No. We do not set limits on your access to your Redis™.
06. How can I manage my Redis™ users?
- You can manage users in the control panel in our cloud hosting for Redis™. For detailed steps, please refer to the documentation.
07. Is your cloud hosting for Redis™ shared?
- No. All Redis™ databases on our fully Kubernetes-powered platform are entirely isolated. Each Redis™ database owns its dedicated resources.
08. What cloud providers and regions do you support in your cloud hosting for Redis™?
- We currently support the private cloud from our four data centers in Dallas, Bend, Charlotte, and Denver. We are building more data centers and will support most of the popular public cloud providers in more regions in the near future.
09. Can I monitor the resource usage on managed hosting plans for Redis™?
- Yes, our control panel supports real-time resource usage monitoring. Please refer to this guide article on how you can do it.
Sales Questions about Cloud Hosting for Redis™
01. Can I try your cloud hosting plans for Redis™ before payment?
- Yes. For each account, permitted concurrent free-trial applications are up to 3.
02. What hosting plan should I start with?
- If you are not sure what plan you should start with, you can choose a primitive plan and upgrade to a higher level when necessary. The hosting plan upgrade for Redis™ is very smooth here. There is almost no downtime during the process.
03. How long does it take to set up my Redis™ online?
- The deployment on our platform can be a matter of minutes, even seconds.
04. Do you have a download file and IP that I can test the network speed?
- Yes. You can test our network speed at the Data Centers page.
05. Do you offer any network and server uptime guarantee?
- Yes. We offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee for our network and all servers.
06. What is difference between free trial services and paid services?
- In the free-trial period, you will be able to enjoy our paid services for free.
07. How can I continue my service after the free trial?
- If you decide to continue using the service, you need to prepay for the hosting service before the trial is over. We will send you an invoice after you complete your billing information so that you can make the payment upfront. If you need help on this, please refer to the link.
08. How can I get my free trial?
- To start a free trial, please go to the Pricing page and click the 'Free Trial' button at the end of your interested plan.
09. Can I end my trial and upgrade to a paid subscription?
- Of course. You can upgrade to the paid subscription at any time during the free trial. Thank you.
Billing Questions about Cloud Hosting for Redis™
01. What currencies do you support?
- Currently, we accept payment in US Dollars only.
02. What payment methods do you support?
- Currently, we accept PayPal and credit card.
03. How can I get a lower price?
- You can get it by choosing a longer billing cycle. The longer the billing cycle is, the lower the price is.
04. How can I set an automatic payment via PayPal?
- Please refer to the guide article.
05. How can I change billing cycle?
- Please log in to your control panel and navigate to 'My Applications' to update your billing cycle.